zomgistania

Main page | About | Articles | Previous Posts | Archives

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Mind boggling

A friend linked me to this game yesterday. It gave me a damn headache!
Basically the idea is simple. You just connect the same colored blocks to each other... but it gets increasingly difficult. I've got through all the levels (30 in total). Beware, 16 and 23 = difficult as hell.

and as a side note, I updated my time tracker application a bit. It now has a "fancy" tray icon which when clicked pauses or continue the current task (if one is being ran at the moment). I used QTAM Bitmap to ico to create the icons from a bmp made in Paint.

And obviously the prog itself hides to the tray when minimized.

I will probably update my project page on zTimeTracker to allow downloading later today.

You did notice the project links on the right, didn't you?


There's nothing more to see here. Move it move it move iiiit.

and I started using target="_blank" in the links in posts. yay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home