zomgistania

Main page | About | Articles | Previous Posts | Archives

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Graphics tablet funnay

I borrowed a graphics tablet from a friend/coworker (Thanks!, although I doubt you'll ever read this!)...

Ever tried playing games with one? Strategy games are fun with it, just tap the tablet with the pen and stuff.
I also tried playing Day of Defeat with it... the damn game doesn't seem to use absolute cursor positioning to track mouse movements, since all I was able to do, was spin around uncontrollably if the pen touched anything but the center of the tablet surface.


Note to self: code your games that use mouse with tablet users in mind. They're fun, although not necessarily useful for gaming ;)


Now I have to do some adjusting on some CSS code... laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home