zomgistania

Main page | About | Articles | Previous Posts | Archives

Sunday, August 13, 2006

World goes 'round

Been starting on school again here... not many courses though... one. Dealing with MS SQL Server, which I already am pretty comfortable with. In addition to that, I need to do some exams, but I'm expecting an easy fall term.

I've been writing some articles on C#. As you can see from the previous post dealing with introduction to C#. The next ones in the series are in the works and I can hopefully get them up sometime soon~ish. I'm also been tinkering with some localization (adding multiple language support to an app) issues, so you can look forward to an in-depth look into that as well!


For my projects, I've been starting work on some website work for a LAN Party and an accounting application. I also need to continue my game development, as I'm intending on doing my scholarly thesis on that project. Maybe some posts on those subjects here. Not forgetting the JavaScript, of course... the World Clocks -widget is still pretty fun and intresting so I'll probably write about some things related to JS developement too.



But now I think I'm going to catch some sleep. Later!

1 Comments:

  • You're going to sleep already? Wuss ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home